Nicpro Micro Detail Paint Brush Set,15 Tiny Professional Miniature Fine Detail Brushes Detailing Paint Kit for Spray Watercolor Oil Acrylic Craft Models Painting
- Set of 15 detail paint brush, including Liners 4/0, 3/0, 2/0, 0 & 1. Rounds 4/0, 3/0, 2/0, 0 & 1. Flats 2/0,0 & 1. Spot 0 & 1
- Perfect for all sorts of detailing, good for nail art and face painting, work great for painting miniatures, models, figurines, action figures and doll houses. Acrylic, watercolor, or oil which ever project you are creating you will have the right tool for all of your hobbies and crafts.
- Each carefully designed, with long solid wooden handle in special painting color, straight and persistent foaming, providing the perfect combination between balance and comfort, to deliver consistent paint strokes that every artist desires.
- Come with portable container plastic case and a dust bag for added protection.
Professional Detail Mini Paint Brush Set
Are You Ready To Get Those Fine Details Just Right?
These professional micro brushes are ideal for detail painting.
Why Are These The Best Detail Brushes?
-- Ergonomic Triangular Handles
Ergonomic designed short hard wood handle, which has a triangular shape, dull polished and then spray lacquer, antislip, comfortable to gripe and more smoothly creating nail works.
-- Fine Round Point
Maintains A Precise Shape for Detailed Painting.
-- Durable Double Crimp Anti-shedding – No More Frustration With Loose Ferrules or Stray Hairs
--Easy to clean and reshape
Rinse the brushes under warm water, wash out the paint, and use your fingers to gently reshape the brush hair. Store in dry and ventilating place.
-- Well Packaged in a Brush Organizer
Free durable plastic brush holder and dust bag included to keep things tidy.
All round brushes come with protective covers to reach you in pristine condition.
Inside Package of 15 Detail Paint Brushes:
- Liners 4/0, 3/0, 2/0, 0 & 1
- Rounds 4/0, 3/0, 2/0, 0 & 1
- Flats 2/0,0 & 1
-Spot 0 & 1
- 1 Brush Holder + 1 Dust Bag to keep moths away
Brush care tips
1. For children aged above 3 years old.
2. Do not leave your brushes soaking in water.
3. Do not let your brushes rest on their hands.
4. Do not allow paint to dry on your brushes.