Nicpro 2 Gallon Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin Kit, Art Resin Supplies with Measuring Cups & Silicone Sticks Gloves Spreader for Craft Coating and Casting, Wood Table Top, Molds Pigment River Tables, Bar
How to apply:
1. Measure-According to your work, pour equal amounts of resin and hardener into a mixing cup. ( For refer : 2 Gallon Epoxy Resin Kit covers 51.2 sq. ft. )
2. It is recommended to wear protective glove, mix 1 parts resin and 1 part hardener, 1:1 ratio (Pour the hardener into a mixing cup first follow by the resin).
3. Stirring slowly for at least 4-6 minutes, slower stirring create less bubble. Be sure to scrape the container sides, bottom, and corners when you mix.
4. Once you put the resin and hardener together, you'll have about 1 hour of working time before the resin thickens and cures.
5. After making sure your piece is level, pour the mixed resin onto the surface (or silicone mold）and It'll start to level on its own, and you can spread it around into place.<br>6.You will be able to pour a second coat if you want. We recommend every layer won't be more than 1/8". 24 hours curing + 8 hours demold. Then it will be dry to the touch.
Our optimum environment temperature range is 72° - 85°F(the closer to 78°) in a clean,temperature controlled environment.